Mueller scopes, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mueller scopes, anyone?

I’m working on putting together a stainless 10/22 Ruger. I’m wanting to put a stainless scope on it, but am having sone trouble finding a stainless one that I like. Budget for the scope us $500 or less. My latest scope purchase was an upper model Athlon that I’m liking so far, but not available in stainless. I’m looking for a variable power 18 to 24x, FFP. this will be for a bench rest rimfire. Anyone here familiar with the Mueller scopes?
    Last edited by Witchgrass; 09-13-2023, 04:55 PM.

Bump

Comment

I had one and recently sold it on the classifieds. I had it on a Kidd 10/22 that I sold and the scope is fine for what you want it for. The turrets were good and the glass was ok, really no complaints about it. Probably the same quality as a Burris.
      Last edited by Radar; 09-15-2023, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Why not just get a leupold & be done with it ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
          Leupold does not make a stainless finish in a target scope, the OP wants a stainless finish scope for rimfire benchrest.

Comment

Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52mm CDS-TZL3 Illum. TMOA Side Focus Satin Silver

​Slightly more than $500

Comment

I did find a stainless Leupold on another site, but it’s a non variable T36. Decent price though, but, just non variable.

Comment

I have never seen a silver finished Leupold with fine crosshairs or a target dot reticle that was variable and had target turrets, unless someone had one made in the Leupold custom shop.

March makes one, retails for 3500.00 .

Last edited by Radar; 09-16-2023, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Yikes. That one blows my next 10 year gun funds out of the water….

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
                    I’m trying to stay around $500 for budget.

Comment

Just going to throw it out there as I’ve been thinking of it as a solution to no gloss black scopes.

what about picking up a scope you like and having it cerakoted silver? I’d assume they can do matte or gloss. Not sure the cost as I never really looked into it far, but I know there are people who will do it. Apparently doesn’t void warranties either, but I’d want to check with the manufacturer on that to be sure.

Comment

To answer your question, I’ve never dealt with a Mueller scope. But I see they have a lifetime warranty… I’d like to think if you had issues they would make it right.

Looking at the Eraticator 8.5-25? $300…. I say go for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X