Having hell with my sons tri star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having hell with my sons tri star

I just got it back from them and is still doesn’t eject the shell. Any body have any recommendations on a good gun smith in dfw. Thanks a ton

Whats the history on this issue. My granson has a raptor and broke two parts in the first year. Bolt handle and another part under the bolt.

Comment

All I sent it in the first time for cycling issues. It was cleaned and sent back with a note that said it was cycling perfect now. We took it dove hunting and the little ejection tab flew out lucky we found that and the pin. I put it all back together and now it will not pull the empty shell out and still jams up. One thing after another

Comment

All I can say is they've sent me parts at no charge. But anymore issues and this gun will be going down the road. Have you tore it down including the bolt. Anything broke or suspicious ask for replacement parts.

Comment

I have torn it down and cleaned everything and lubed it. I’m to the point of buying the the kid 9 years old a new shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
            I have torn it down and cleaned everything and lubed it. I’m to the point of buying the the kid 9 years old a new shotgun.
            Curious if you've been able to figure out out yet?

Have you tried different shells? I've heard that some guns don't like low brass.

Comment

I'd call them and ask for a new ejector.

Comment

Working...
              X