Glock 42 Lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 42 Lower

So apparently last night at one time my dogs decided that they needed more protection than god already armed them with ( sharp teeth and menacing growls ). I went to get ready for church and discovered that my carry pistol was not on my nightstand anymore. After checking al the other favorite places I put it when not carrying I finally found it while watering the yard. So needless to say I am looking for a new lower for my favorite carry pistol.

Pics for those who will ask

Ouch!

Comment

Send it to Glock, maybe they’ll appreciate your story and send you a new one.

wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen the picture! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Crazy story.
        My dog might be “gun-shy” if he chewed one of mine up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
          Crazy story.
          My dog might be “gun-shy” if he chewed one of mine up!!!
          Lets just say the dogs are lucky it would not chamber a round when I found it.

I am going to go visit the gun shop I bought it at, ( the owner is a good friend ) and see if Glock will do anything about it. I doubt it very seriously but you never know. I did find a stripped lower on Gun Broker that was only $89, but still looking for other options.

Comment

There are custom Glock shops out there that can fix that in some cases. Look for one of the shops that does frame modifications and adds the permanent mag wells. They can add to it and reshape it. That one looks pretty rough but might be an option. Not sure price... May be cheaper to just sell the complete slide for a few hundred and get a new/used complete replacement pistol.

Comment

I found a new stripped lower for $100 to my door. Half the grip and magazine are gone. I knew there was a reason I preferred my 1911. Dogs know it’s not a chew toy lol. Thanks for the info tho

Comment

Working...
              X