suppressors/silencers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppressors/silencers?

I'm looking for a silencer for my 243, what brand and models do yall use and recommend? I've seen the Banish 30 gold in action and it was super quite.

Nomad L on my 308 bolt gun impressed me.

Comment

I have a Q Thunder Chicken and Texas Silencer Company Outrider. Both are good cans. However, if I was buying one today I would look into Diligent Defense cans. I have heard really good things about them and they are at a really good price point. Their long titanium can was the quietest can PEW science has tested last I checked.

Comment

I have the silencerco omega on my 6.5 prc and about to go buy a silencerco harvester evo for my wife’s 243. Lightweight and good suppression

Comment

My dad has a Yankee hill 30 cal and it does good. I have a sico hybrid 46 in jail. I have shot one on my buddy's gun with subs and supers in 7.62x39, 450,300blk and 308. The 308 is stupid quite with subs

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
            My dad has a Yankee hill 30 cal and it does good. I have a sico hybrid 46 in jail. I have shot one on my buddy's gun with subs and supers in 7.62x39, 450,300blk and 308. The 308 is stupid quite with subs
            I have a hybrid 46 and YHM r2. In my opinion the r2 sounds way better than the 46 but both are good cans.

Back to the op question I really like the R2 on my 243AI sounds great.

Comment

I have a YHM R2 as well. I think it’s pretty hard to beat for combo of performance, size, weight, and price.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

I have a hybrid 46 and YHM r2. In my opinion the r2 sounds way better than the 46 but both are good cans.

Back to the op question I really like the R2 on my 243AI sounds great.
                Chris, I got the 46 for my 300prc and 450 bushmaster
                I have not had any complaints with the yhm when on my ar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  I have a YHM R2 as well. I think it’s pretty hard to beat for combo of performance, size, weight, and price.
                  I too am running the R2, picked it up back when they were $550. I’m running a direct thread mount and it has performed great.

silly quiet with subsonic 300blk and can shoot supers very comfortably with my rem 700 .308 and Ruger SFAR.

heck of a can for the price and one that hasn’t had quality control issues as some of the other big manufacturers.

Comment

Omega is solid and cannot go wrong with the Nomad

Comment

I have a Q thunder chicken and energetic armament lux. They are both good cans. The thunder chicken is a 30 cal can and the lux is a 6.5 can. Lux is quieter with creedmoor and Grendel.

Comment

There’s lots of good cans out there. I would not buy anything from Silencer Central. Do your research on their customer service and order processing delays.

Comment

Thunder Beast is known as the manufacturer for shooting precision rifles suppressed. I met with them at the Capital Armory event back in the spring and demo’d several of their cans.
                          I currently have 4 of them in jail. The Dominus is the one I would suggest for your 243.

The Dead Air Nomad TI is also impressive. It’s a little less money as well.

<p><strong style="font-size: medium;"><strong><span>A LIGHTER NOMAD</span></strong></strong></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">The Dead Air Nomad Ti takes the great size and performance of the Nomad-30 and reduces the weight.&nbsp; At only 9.6 ounc

I have purchased all of my suppressors through Capitol Armory based on several green screen recommendations. They have been a pleasure to work with.

Comment

HB, which of the Dominus ones do you recommend? There's two of them, the Sr or the Ksr

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                              HB, which of the Dominus ones do you recommend? There's two of them, the Sr or the Ksr
                              The CB is the one I recommend.

Comment

Working...
                              X