Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite concealed carry short sleeve button down shirt w/ flush cut bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite concealed carry short sleeve button down shirt w/ flush cut bottom?

I carry owb right side forward cant ! And my go to shirts are GG TECH CHEK IN darker colors that fit loosely and are very cool and comfortable but I’m looking for a similar shirt that has permanent creases in it and a little more stiff that will show less and not cling to my side arm but still cool and elbow length sleeves!
    what do y’all wear IN THIS PARTICULAR TYPE OF SHIRT!
    Last edited by Bucknaked; 07-08-2023, 09:29 AM.

I’m an old fat fart that doesn’t wear button down anything. If I’m just out and about I’m usually wearing jeans and a T shirt. If I’m going somewhere with my wife I usually wear jeans and a pull over golf type shirt. I carry IWB @ 5 o’clock in the summer and OWB in the same position when it’s 60* or cooler for the high. I cover with a Carhart vest because it’s warm where I get the coldest and I’d rather carry OWB.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      I carry owb right side forward cant ! And my go to shirts are GG TECH CHEK IN darker colors that fit loosely and are very cool and comfortable but I’m looking for a similar shirt that has permanent creases in it and a little more stiff that will show less and not cling to my side arm but still cool and elbow length sleeves!
      what do y’all wear in this caragory?
      Since the edit is not working this morning , maybe this will work?
      ”IN THIS CATAGORY”

Comment

It's not button down, but I really like Carhartt Men's Ripstop Utility Scrub Top for OWB carry. They are loose fitting, V-neck with chest pocket, and very comfortable.

Comment

Blackhawk warrior wear.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Blackhawk warrior wear.
            They are discontinuing their clothing lines! Thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

They are discontinuing their clothing lines! Thanks though
              That stings!

Try here. These look just like them.

The Short Sleeve Field Shirt is a great option for a uniform shirt or a security shirt. It can be embroidered on and has a great pocket setup.

Comment

Working...
              X