Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
    THIS! New rail systems seemed to be the big thing at the SHOT Show this year. Every booth I went in seemed to want to push their "new improved" rail system on me. Keymods were the biggest thing but I saw companies pushing low riser rails, high riser rails, smooth riser, partial rail and 2-3 new designs that barely had any accessories that fit them yet. It was rail overload.lol

If keymods are the hot new thing, we have reached a technology plateau.

I had a dream that I walked into this old guys home last night that I knew.

He had a pre 86, m16a2, a Thompson, ak, and a sten. I was admiring them and he said I have no use for these anymore. I'll give them to you for a dollar piece. Then handed me his form 4 transfer. My dealer just popped up and took the paperwork and stored the guns and they were mine!

I woke up I was so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
      I'll play. Smith&Wesson M&P sport. I added the YHM free float rail Magpul stuff and a Nikon P223 3-9x40. Shoots 1/2 groups at 100 yards with Hornady 55 grain V-max over 25 grains of Varget.
      Impossible. Those cheap guns can't shoot straight if you ask a lot of the "mine is always better than yours" group. FTR, my sport shoots just about as good with steel case cheap ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
        If keymods are the hot new thing, we have reached a technology plateau.

I had a dream that I walked into this old guys home last night that I knew.

He had a pre 86, m16a2, a Thompson, ak, and a sten. I was admiring them and he said I have no use for these anymore. I'll give them to you for a dollar piece. Then handed me his form 4 transfer. My dealer just popped up and took the paperwork and stored the guns and they were mine!

I woke up I was so excited.

Yep lots of keymods and manufacturers acting like they invented it and were the first to have a rail system with it.lol

That's not a dream, that's a fantasy!

Comment

Is it just me, or does the "play" in a factory adjustable stock drive you crazy? I recently got a s&w mp15 and love it. My only complaint is the slight play in the factory stock-is there any fix to that that doesnt require buying an after market stock?
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tradrook View Post
            Is it just me, or does the "play" in a factory adjustable stock drive you crazy? I recently got a s&w mp15 and love it. My only complaint is the slight play in the factory stock-is there any fix to that that doesnt require buying an after market stock?
            thanks
            You can use a small piece of sticky back velcro (the softer piece) in between the stock and tube

Comment

Originally posted by tradrook View Post
              thanks
              Buy a quality replacement.

Comment

Looking for reviews on pro mags 42 rounds. I have all p mags but found these on sale so looking to see how we'll they work thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                  Looking for reviews on pro mags 42 rounds. I have all p mags but found these on sale so looking to see how we'll they work thanks!
                  Don't waste your money. Magpul makes a 40rd that works great! I also like the 60rd surfire mag. I haven't had problems with either. The surefire mags are expensive....

Comment

Dang hope I didn't waste to much money then lol o we'll it said lifetime warranty so I thought they couldn't be to bad.
                    I do love my magpul!!

Comment

I have a handful of them and so far I havent had any issues with them.

Comment

12$ ok price for them?

Comment

12$ ok price for them?

Found mine at academy for 9.99

Comment

They had the pro mag 30 rounds for 9.99 and the 42s reg 14.99 on sale for 11.88$

Comment

Dumb questions are those not asked....Can I use this as a base to build any AR-15 platform caliber? I want a 300 blackout or 6.5 grendel to fit on my other lowers

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                                http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ped-upper.html

Dumb questions are those not asked....Can I use this as a base to build any AR-15 platform caliber? I want a 300 blackout or 6.5 grendel to fit on my other lowers
                                Yes, you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X