Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takin it back old school...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388873482.791672.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	24276748

Comment

Did the (IMO) best upgrade on an AR today. BCM Gunfighter charging handle. Under $50, easy to manipulate, and can be installed by a 9 year old......I should have done this years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
        Did the (IMO) best upgrade on an AR today. BCM Gunfighter charging handle. Under $50, easy to manipulate, and can be installed by a 9 year old......I should have done this years ago!
        I love mine! I just got a raptor for the new build. I hope it's as good as the BCM...

Comment

Our MP15 that doesn't exist. Hogue Free Float Handguard, bipod, heavy barrel, Nikon P223 3-9x40 with Nikon mount, and the BCM charging handle. Only thing it needs is a trigger job and trigger guard. Rigged and ready for hog duty. I am starting to load develop some 53gr Barnes TSX for the job at hand. Almost had forgot how much dang fun these could be outside of work
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
            I love mine! I just got a raptor for the new build. I hope it's as good as the BCM...

I love my BCM mod 3 charging handle, also love my PRI gas buster on my 6.8, I wanna try a rainier arms raptor on one of my AR's also

Comment

Some of the boy's. Nothing high end. 24" model 1 was about 5 moa at 900 yards Ha. Rest are just plinking. One slide fire in there.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                Some of the boy's. Nothing high end. 24" model 1 was about 5 moa at 900 yards Ha. Rest are just plinking. One slide fire in there.
                Your going to need a bigger tailgate!

Comment

Your going to need a bigger tailgate!
                  Yeah I got a big shipment of lowers coming in. Plan on building all others with them. .300AAC, 6.5G 6.8, .22, maybe something else odd. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                    [ATTACH]586476[/ATTACH]
                    Colt 6920

Hey Kankles, how did you get a 6920 without the front sight integrated into the barrel? How accurate is the rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie07 View Post
                      Hey Kankles, how did you get a 6920 without the front sight integrated into the barrel? How accurate is the rifle?

Un-pinned the factory FSB and used a railed gas block that is receiver height so it matched the upper rail height... Round about way since I already had the rail...

You can also un-pin the FSB, replace it with a low pro gas block with a free float mid-length or longer railed handguard

Comment

Teaser!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Im new to the AR game and just picked up an M&P 15 and i love it, but yall make my gun look like childs play. Litterally drooling at all these amazing rifles.

Comment

Yeah we're going with the raptor as well. It costs a little bit more but I think it's the best one for my wife. I do love the BCM one tho!

Ike

Comment

Teaser!

Nice!!!

What happened to the rest of it... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigJake View Post
                                Im new to the AR game and just picked up an M&P 15 and i love it, but yall make my gun look like childs play. Litterally drooling at all these amazing rifles.

That's where it all begins

Comment

Working...
                                X