Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    HUGE difference. The BCG is one of the most critical components to an AR and they are NOT all the same. Try to find a Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense..........if you can.

My favorite charging handle is the BCM Gunfighter MOD 4.
    Glad I asked.

Thank you sir

Comment

Like everyone else- should I get a upper or a lower right now? I can only swing one due to x-mas and all that. Dont need high end. Just want to build something that will kill some hogs. 300 bo or a 6.8 .

Comment

think ive got my mind made up. wondering where the best prices are on this rifle
        DDM4V5 or maybe the v7
        should i go with the light weight barrel?
        Shop a full selection of AR15-style semi-automatic firearms backed by the best gun warranty in the industry.

scope will most likely be the vortex pst 1-4
        geissele super dynamics 3G trigger

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
          Like everyone else- should I get a upper or a lower right now? I can only swing one due to x-mas and all that. Dont need high end. Just want to build something that will kill some hogs. 300 bo or a 6.8 .
          If you go 300 get it sbr since the 300is built for 9" and a can. Everything else is 6.8. Ammo prices are similar and availability is the same.

Comment

picked up my .300 BLK carbine length, what glass are y'all using? I want to be able to switch back and forth between sonic and subsonic so probably need something with target turrets.

Also anyone have a lead on a YHM-9484-A end cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
              picked up my .300 BLK carbine length, what glass are y'all using? I want to be able to switch back and forth between sonic and subsonic so probably need something with target turrets.

You mean this thing? I think I have a spare.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355893908.871004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	24150761

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                You mean this thing? I think I have a spare.
                [ATTACH]433516[/ATTACH]
                yessir thats the one, there is an a and a b version (b for bull barrels), I'm looking for an a.

PM inbound

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                  think ive got my mind made up. wondering where the best prices are on this rifle
                  DDM4V5 or maybe the v7
                  should i go with the light weight barrel?
                  Shop a full selection of AR15-style semi-automatic firearms backed by the best gun warranty in the industry.

scope will most likely be the vortex pst 1-4
                  geissele super dynamics 3G trigger
                  I have the DDM4V1 sith the lightweight barrel and I love it. It is a lot lighter than the others.

What has to be done to build a SBR?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

I have Vortex Viper PST 1-4s on 2 of mine mounted in Larue and Vortex QD mounts.

Comment

just ordered a DDM4V5LW!!
                      cringed a little but ill feel better once it gets in. got about 1000 rds of 223 for christmas, ordered pmags last night, probably going to go with a different stock, pst with mount, cant wait....
                      Last edited by trjones87; 12-19-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Picked me up a cmmg m4le

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntr11 View Post
                          Picked me up a cmmg m4le
                          pics or it didnt happen!

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                            just ordered a DDM4V5LW!!
                            cringed a little but ill feel better once it gets in. got about 1000 rds of 223 for christmas, ordered pmags last night, probably going to go with a different stock, pst with mount, cant wait....
                            Nice. This 24" was doing some work today. Pretty impressed. 450 yards with no problem after a 25 yard sight in.

Comment

alright guys i picked up a few pieces today to build my first AR, obviously being a Marine i'm not a complete noob to them BUT i have no idea what im doing when it comes to building one from the ground up so to speak. where is a good place for me to see step by step how to put one together? or if someone thats a total BA at buidling these things would like to PM me i can text you what i have and you can tell me what i dont have that i will need.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X