Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black gun sales, mag sales and ammo sales are through the roof!

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
      Figured this was coming. What do you guys think will happen will people waiting on approvals from ATF for stamps?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
        Figured this was coming. What do you guys think will happen will people waiting on approvals from ATF for stamps?
        We were just talking about this today. My luck they will somehow figure a way for me not to get my stuff. I am soooo close! Hold off for just a little bit longer please

Comment

I've had 10 people contact me in the last two days on advice to buy guns. All of them bought or have on order 2-4 each.

Comment

Palmetto, Rainier, and Midway are experiencing high volume sales!

Glad I placed my orders for a couple of items and mags last week!

Midway was already cutting back to two mags per type per order to meet the demand. It's crazy.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a scope for my ruger 10/22? i want to spend less than $200 and haven't decided if i want a red dot or just standard cross hairs?

any advice?

Comment

I've had 10 people contact me in the last two days on advice to buy guns. All of them bought or have on order 2-4 each.
                I do more of this than my real job

Comment

Vortex Sparc or Strikefire. Sparc is $199, Strikefire is $169. Both come with 2x magnifier and mounts

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  Can anyone recommend a scope for my ruger 10/22? i want to spend less than $200 and haven't decided if i want a red dot or just standard cross hairs?

any advice?

Comment

Just finished putting together my first AR pistol. Spike's lower, AAC 9" upper, Magpul BUIS, Vortex Sparc set to absolute co-witness of Magpuls. Waiting on 5/8x24 adapter so I can put my 45 Osprey on it for subs. Taking it to the range on Friday, can't wait to actually shoot it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355786878.091040.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	24150551

No less than 20 people in line waiting to checkout at the gun registers. I'd be surprised if they had anything by the end of the day wednesday.

Comment

I saw on Kat's (Spikes Tactical) Facebook page that it was a straight madhouse there today. They are back logged for 8-12 months!

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                          [ATTACH]433070[/ATTACH]

No less than 20 people in line waiting to checkout at the gun registers. I'd be surprised if they had anything by the end of the day wednesday.
                          wow if that is Buda, that rack was full last sunday.

Comment

Picked up a gun at Gunmasters today in Allen. Not to busy and my background only took a minute. 30 round AR mags were gone, but lots guns on the shelves.

Comment

Aac 300 blackout 9" or 12.5" and why?
                              Going on a LMT lower
                              YHM titanium 7.62 will be used most of the time.
                              Is there a better option for 300 blackout?
                              Main use will be for pigs or just shooting.
                              Want to pull the trigger pretty quick on a couple uppers.
                              Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                                Aac 300 blackout 9" or 12.5" and why?
                                Going on a LMT lower
                                YHM titanium 7.62 will be used most of the time.
                                Is there a better option for 300 blackout?
                                Main use will be for pigs or just shooting.
                                Want to pull the trigger pretty quick on a couple uppers.
                                Thanks in advance
                                The beauty of the 300 blackout is it performs very well with short barrels. I say go either 8" Noveske or 9" AAC. YHM titanium is a good choice as is the AAC 762 SDN-6.

Comment

Working...
                                X