Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    gunbroker is never out of stock
    On it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Prolly so high because all the places you told me to look for a rifle are "Out Of Stock".....
      What are you looking for Dale?

Comment

Come down here, hand...and we can go shoppin! I know the place!
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
          What are you looking for Dale?
          Gonna pick up an AR project before our "president" does something else stupid....

Sent you a link Joey........I'm bout to "Buy it Now"......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Gonna pick up an AR project before our "president" does something else stupid....

Sent you a link Joey........I'm bout to "Buy it Now"......
            I'd check out the next gun show before I bought on Gun Broker. If you'll hit it Sunday afternoon before the close I'll guarantee you can beat anything you'll find on gunbroker.

Comment

Screw the gun shows and screw Gun Broker. If you want to get ripped off on a mediocre AR15 shop at either one of those. If you want a quality AR15 for a modest price, find ANY COMPLETE LOWER (secret is, a lower is a lower, is a lower as long as it is mil-spec) and then purchase a COMPLETE UPPER and BCG from Bravo Company (BCM). You will have a AR15 that is BETTER than RRA, DPMS, Bushmaster, etc.

Comment

Bravo is out of pretty much everything.....

Comment

The link you sent me, Dale, is getting rave reviews at m4c. its made with quality tier1 components and standards, so its not going to be junk.

I'd buy LMT before BCM anyway, but thats just me

Comment

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome!

Pretty much agree with exactly what Maddox and Tommy said dale. Buy a spikes complete lower for 250, then shop m4c, or arfcom and get a shtf gun. Gimme some time and I'll post links to some good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                      Pretty much agree with exactly what Maddox and Tommy said dale. Buy a spikes complete lower for 250, then shop m4c, or arfcom and get a shtf gun. Gimme some time and I'll post links to some good deals.
                      Speaking of Spikes, I just got a call telling me that my Spikes lower was received at my FFL! It will be topped with a BCM 16" middy I received last week.

Can't say enough about the customer service at Spikes. I had an issue with some of my parts being on backorder and was able to have an email conversation with one of their customer service agents to get the issue resolved. The lower was shipped Monday and received by FFL today.

X2 on Spikes

Comment

Dale,

Don't over look Daniel Defense...I think it's a heck of an AR for the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Dale,

Don't over look Daniel Defense...I think it's a heck of an AR for the coin.
                          Definitely! I may have came off like it was junk! It isnt!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            Do yourself a favor, build it as a fighting rifle first and varmint gun second.
                            Would someone please expound on this? I have an entry level Bushy Carbine with LaRue QD mounts that allow me to bounce between scope and EoTech. My goal is to set this gun up with the EoTech and leave it for defense and build up another gun for hunting / accuracy with a scope. Other than optics what do I do different for a battle build over a hunting gun?

Comment

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome!

First off Tbar,

Sweet shooting!

Bboswell,

Here is what I feel fighting gun means, don't build a 24" stainless, carbon fiber handguard, heavy as sin rifle that is better for bench shooting. Build a 16-18" med-heavy barrel with quad rails free float preferred, with milspec parts and M16 bolt carrier, and heavy weight buffer, with light weight low-medium power optics, and basically something that you could slam around and still put good shots down range. Something that is made to fight with. Parts from reputable suppliers, that are battle proven. Something light, sturdy, and ready to do work when SHTF.

Comment

Or better yet, 14.5" w/ pinned vortex flash hider 1:7 twist barrel.

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                                First off Tbar,

Sweet shooting!

Bboswell,

Here is what I feel fighting gun means, don't build a 24" stainless, carbon fiber handguard, heavy as sin rifle that is better for bench shooting. Build a 16-18" med-heavy barrel with quad rails free float preferred, with milspec parts and M16 bolt carrier, and heavy weight buffer, with light weight low-medium power optics, and basically something that you could slam around and still put good shots down range. Something that is made to fight with. Parts from reputable suppliers, that are battle proven. Something light, sturdy, and ready to do work when SHTF.

Comment

Working...
                                X