Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
    you think Travis is running around lifting his shirt up yet
    Bwahaaha! That video is hillarious! I assumed his shooting style was just weird, I guess I need my hand slapped for doubting my idol!

Comment

If anyone has a DPMS Upper they want to sell I need one to complete a build , nothing fancy really and would prefer 16" .

I was/am a Bolt Action Rifle , Beretta 9MM , and 1911 guy until the last election and decided to to get some Black Guns while you still can , picked up a NIB Colt 6830 7.62X39 and a nice somewhat Custom Rock River 16" , have slowly started appreciating the AR Platform . . .

Comment

Re: AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome!

Marceco,

You can get a LMT or BCM standard A3 upper with M16 bolt carrier for around 625.00. You can get a DPMS for around 500. IMO you would be much much better off. Twice the upper for 100 more.

Comment

What tactical/shooting forums do y'all check with regularity?

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
            AR15.com
            Texas Gun Talk.com
            Sniper Hide.com

Mostly those three on a regular basis.

These are bookmarked and I go there once a week:

Technical and Professional discussion forums for enthusiasts of the M4 and AR15 family of weapons

A leader in independent information about sniping.

Comment

What is your handle on those Maddox?

Comment

M4 & tbh is really all i cruise on a regular basis...lightfighter gets peek every now and then. You can pick up a gem over at silencertalk from time to time too.

for specific questions i'll do rimfirecentral / the hide / br.com / 1911 / shotgunworld / S&W / coltforum...we are blessed with good sites and smart folks who like to share. Some are just more friendly than others

Comment

What is your handle on those Maddox?
                  Texas_Archer on all forums.

Comment

It's no Dillon, but WAAYYY faster than the rock chucker set up.

Got my 5.56 / forester set up more user friendly. Didn't like the long handle and wanted to save the original...so, found a piece of metal and with some rescue tape and heat shrink tubing:
                    Attached Files

Comment

How the heck am I supposed to get any work done with a box from LaRue sitting on my desk?

Comment

Love me some Larue boxes!

Just an FYI, cheaper than dirt is generally a rip, but they have a good deal going on mags right now.

Comment

Just got a call from my C3 FFL! Stamp came in on my EVO 9!
                          Now just need to go get it next week!

Comment

Just got a call from my C3 FFL! Stamp came in on my EVO 9!
                            Now just need to go get it next week!

nice,
                            what was the wait ?

Comment

Well it was actually a bit long check cashed Feb 1, pending March 3rd, my reviewer went on Maternity leave March 8th. I found out last week that it was not given to a different reviewer and was sitting in a pile on her desk. Typical government operation, do your work and that's it! Annoying that they wouldn't give it to someone else! She returned to work last week and completed it.

I sent my SBR off the same time and had it back April 6th or so. Turn around is speeding up, usually 60 days max.

Comment

Travis are you still going the CLEO sign off route or have you done a trust yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X