Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill just leave this here...

Last edited by Chuy; 05-10-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AgeOfEase08 View Post
        Ill just leave this here...

http://shop.abreoncustom.com/contactus.sc
        Link no worky

Comment

Originally posted by byrom1212 View Post
          did you get Chad at long rifles inc to do the bolt.
          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
            Link no worky
            oops. here ya go

Comment

Alright so I got rid of my last black gun and sorely miss having one. I am currently looking at getting something in the 6.8 or 300 Blackout. Will probably be a 16 inch barrel due to not really wanting to deal with getting the tax stamp and am not hooked on the SBR thing (waits for members to stop throwing things).

So I really like the BO due to the fit with 5.56 lower and mags. Somewhere back a few pages somebody was saying ballistics wise the 6.8 would be better from the 16 inch barrel. I haven't really checked too much, but it seems like both have a limited amount of ammo supply. I don't currently reload. Probably be at least another year or so before I could buy a suppresor and such, but I would like to eventually put one on it. Main uses would be hog and paper killing. Which way to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                Alright so I got rid of my last black gun and sorely miss having one. I am currently looking at getting something in the 6.8 or 300 Blackout. Will probably be a 16 inch barrel due to not really wanting to deal with getting the tax stamp and am not hooked on the SBR thing (waits for members to stop throwing things).

So I really like the BO due to the fit with 5.56 lower and mags. Somewhere back a few pages somebody was saying ballistics wise the 6.8 would be better from the 16 inch barrel. I haven't really checked too much, but it seems like both have a limited amount of ammo supply. I don't currently reload. Probably be at least another year or so before I could buy a suppresor and such, but I would like to eventually put one on it. Main uses would be hog and paper killing. Which way to go?
                I'd get the Bo, personally.

Comment

I've been reading as much as I could to try and learn a much as I can before deciding to buy, and wanted to be sure. Did I see somewhere that I should stay away from an AR with 1:9 rifling?

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post

if you're getting the 16" barrel, go 6.8 all the way.
                    the only set up in 300blk Id do is SBR-supressed, out of a 16" barrel its nothing special and certainly not as impressive as the 6.8.

Not to mention ammo for the 300blk isnt hitting the streets as hard as AAC promised 6 frigging months ago
                    Ammo for the 6.8 is readily availably online and at Academy and Cabela's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                      if you're getting the 16" barrel, go 6.8 all the way.
                      the only set up in 300blk Id do is SBR-supressed, out of a 16" barrel its nothing special and certainly not as impressive as the 6.8.

Not to mention ammo for the 300blk isnt hitting the streets as hard as AAC promised 6 frigging months ago
                      Ammo for the 6.8 is readily availably online and at Academy and Cabela's.
                      When does anything AAC or Magpul makes hit the streets in less than a year after they say it will?

This coming from a fanboy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                        Ammo for the 6.8 is readily availably online and at Academy
                        Didn't see that. Is it Remington though?

Comment

I would buy silver state armory or hornady 6.8 ammo over remington
                          Last edited by byrom1212; 05-12-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Give me y'alls opinion. I like the look of the black and tan guns I've seen so I went and bought some new bits. The wife says it looks like a fake gun. I say it looks cool. What do y'all think?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daveally View Post
                              Give me y'alls opinion. I like the look of the black and tan guns I've seen so I went and bought some new bits. The wife says it looks like a fake gun. I say it looks cool. What do y'all think?
                              I see absolutely nothing wrong with that setup!

Comment

Very nice setup Dave. You need a tan stock though! Nicely done.

Comment

Working...
                                X