video test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video test.

I share always share the video, then i click i want to share the video in a email. It goes into like you are composing a email, then i highlight the video link, and past on here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7k2EeRTT1o&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]DaddyLongLegs - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

DaddyLongLegs - YouTube

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Comment

Test:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

I've tried to cut and paste it from the email link provided, and it doesn't come up as the video. It just shows the link. In the above one, I put the YouTube brackets around it. Still not quite like what you have done (which is what I really want to do).

Thanks for the help!

Comment

These "Daddy Long Legs" spiders have infested by hunting blind by the thousands. They are hanging from the ceiling like a thick black shag carpet. When I k...

Comment

This is what mine looks like when i paste.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X