• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recipes

Comment

Thank you im gona try this

Comment

I couldn't open the links on my computer, but I could on my iPhone. I just emailed the links to myself and this converted the links to .xls. Now I they will open on my computer.

Comment

Thanks for the recipes Travis.

Comment

When these recipes call for sage an thyme does it matter if its ground or the semi whole chopped and dried style?

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
              When these recipes call for sage an thyme does it matter if its ground or the semi whole chopped and dried style?

They call for dried rubbed sage and and whole thyme. If you want to use fresh, double to triple it the quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                They call for dried rubbed sage and and whole thyme. If you want to use fresh, double to triple it the quantity.
                Thank you sir for the quick response. Ive got two doe an some hog meat in the cooler im going to break down today an make some breakfast sausage out of.

Comment

Tag for later, great info here thanks

Comment

One of the best threads on the GS! Thanks Travis!

Comment

I made 45 lbs of deer/pig pan sausage last night an let it set in the fridge overnight before tasting it. I just fried some up and it is amazing. Thanks againg travis.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Travis- when do you add the spices? I usually grind once, then add spice and liquid, mix by hand, then grind again into the casings. I hate trying to get the ground meat through the grinder more than once, major PITA. Next kitchen implement will be a stuffer.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                          Travis- when do you add the spices? I usually grind once, then add spice and liquid, mix by hand, then grind again into the casings. I hate trying to get the ground meat through the grinder more than once, major PITA. Next kitchen implement will be a stuffer.

I do the exact Same process

Comment

This is really good info. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Following

Comment

This is torturing me! I have tried to open the xl files on 2 different computers and it comes up as a php file and don't know how to open it!! anyone else having this problem or know what I can do?

Comment

Working...
                                X