Mesquite Country Sausage Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade Sausages.xls

See attached. Here is the uploaded sausage, jerky and burger recipes. I'll upload the flavored sausages next.

Comment

Flavored Sausages.xls

Here are my flavored sausage recipes.

Comment

thx T

Comment

Thanks alot Travis. For some reason my computer would not open the files correctly but my Ipad will. So I just built new Excel files for the recipes that I want. That way I can file them on seperate worksheets in the computer. Had I thought about it, I could have used tabs at the bottom of the page also.

Comment

Travis,

I just did 10 #s of jala/cheese on Sunday. Stuffed my casings, cold smoked sausage links for 6 hours. Let them dry out a little more and then vac sealed them and put them in the fridge for 24 hours and then into the freezer they went for cooking/grilling later. I still feel like they weren't al the way dry as some still looked raw. Do U think I'm ok? I grilled one up after and it wasn't bad...this was my first time.

Comment

Links still wont work on my computer for some reason.

Comment

I checked them all and they work from my phone and computer. Not sure what's up. Try saving then opening.

Comment

Must be this computer, because they open fine on my phone.

I think I'm going to make the bacon cheddar and add Japs this year!

Comment

Works fine for me.

Comment

If you have an old version of Microsoft office the links don't work.

Comment

I just checked it on 2007 and it worked?

Comment

For dried sausage. Which is best?. Smoke then dry in dehydrator or smoke and leave in refrigerator for 5-7 days?

Thanks for the recipes

Comment

Mesquite Country Sausage Recipes

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                            I just checked it on 2007 and it worked?

I'm running office 2007 on windows 7 on my desktop and it won't open. My laptop is office 2007 on windows xp and it works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by natvet View Post
                              For dried sausage. Which is best?. Smoke then dry in dehydrator or smoke and leave in refrigerator for 5-7 days?

Thanks for the recipes

Personally I like the cold chill after it smoked over the dehydrator.

Comment

I am going to try these very soon...sound delicious!

Comment

Working...
                                X