Easy Chicken Poblano Pepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Chicken Poblano Pepper

I made this up last night. It was really good!

Poblano peppers, sliced lengthwise, remove core and seeds. Be sure to slice them so that they lay flat on the sheet.

Melt a stick of butter. Keep in bowl.

Throw together about 1-2 teaspoons each of:
    paprika,
    onion powder,
    cumin,
    garlic powder and
    if you want more than average spice, add some ground chipotle pepper.

Take tenders or breasts, slice lengthwise across the grain and into finger sized or smaller pieces. Dunk each piece in the butter and fit into the poblano peppers, which are on the cooking sheet.

After the peppers are stuffed with the chicken, sprinkle the spice mix over the top. Bake 30 minutes in a 350 oven.

We added shredded cheddar on top and then discovered that Brianna's Cilantro Lime salad dressing was an awesome addition.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dusty Britches; 05-16-2023, 10:46 AM.

Sounds and looks tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

good lookin' grub right there!

Comment

These look great, Tracey! I've got a bunch of hun and chukar breasts I need to use and have placed an order for some Brianna's Cilantro Lime Dressing (which I've never tried before), so I'm good to go.

Excited to try these and will report in as to the results.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Looking forward to trying this recipe! The dressing you mentioned, just might become my favorite!

Comment

That Brianna's Cilantro Lime is prefect for all Mexican dishes. We use it on everything!

My B-i-L is the VP of marketing for Brianna's and he said within 3 months of release, it became their number one seller. Nearly everyone I know who uses it, uses it almost exclusively on Mexican dishes from Tacos to fajita's. You can find it at all grocery stores and WM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  That Brianna's Cilantro Lime is prefect for all Mexican dishes. We use it on everything!

My B-i-L is the VP of marketing for Brianna's and he said within 3 months of release, it became their number one seller. Nearly everyone I know who uses it, uses it almost exclusively on Mexican dishes from Tacos to fajita's. You can find it at all grocery stores and WM.

I bought some the other day to use to make your Chicken Poblano Peppers. I popped the top, tasted it, and really liked it. In fact, i plan to use it on the slaw I make to go with my fish tacos. I liked it better than the dressing I make myself for the slaw. And I don’t say this often!

Comment

tagged

Comment

So you talked up the Brianna's Cilantro Lime dressing up so much that I found it online and ordered the six pack with free shipping. I walked into the local grocery store in Billings, MT at lunch today and there it was, half price of what I paid for it. I hope the wife likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                        So you talked up the Brianna's Cilantro Lime dressing up so much that I found it online and ordered the six pack with free shipping. I walked into the local grocery store in Billings, MT at lunch today and there it was, half price of what I paid for it. I hope the wife likes it!

Don’t worry. You have the makings of a good fish taco party. Your friends will love you.

Comment

Perhaps Brianna’s should consider b coming a sponsor.

Comment

I laughed out loud on that!

Definitely check the salad dressings isle at the local store before buying on line!

Comment

Going to have to give this a try .

Comment

Working...
                              X