• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are all good recipes

Comment

Originally posted by bigblock78 View Post
      I like to fry them with Louisiana beer batter mix! really good flavor
      I love Louisiana Fish Fry products. They're better than I can make myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I love Louisiana Fish Fry products. They're better than I can make myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I like the spice of the New Orleans Style fish fry and the heat of the Cajun Style Crispy. Every once in a while I'll go 50/50 on the two to knock the heat down for the neighbors who aren't into the heat.

Comment

Peel, devein, and lightly season with your favorite seasoning. Heat a skillet on high, add one stick of butter, add shrimp for about 2 minutes, throw in about 3/4 cup of shredded coconut and saute until the shrimp is done and coconut starts to brown. Serve over rice or eat it plain.

Comment

I was going to grill some on Sunday but the weather turned .. so I cut some garlic added butter , put it in the microwave 30 seconds , placed extra jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined in a bowl , added mixture , then added a little garlic powder , garlic salt , onion powder and a splash of herbs de provence ... then into the Ninja foodi air fryer for 6-7 minutes .. flipped at 3:00.
            they came out phenomenal , and so quick and easy with minimal prep/mess .

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              BBQ Shrimp , made famous by Pascal Manale in NOLA
              this dish has been served since the 1920's

2 lbs. large shrimp (12-16) with heads ON (gives it the flavor)
              generous coating of black pepper
              lots of butter - 1 to 2 sticks
              juice from 1/2 squeezed lemon
              3/4 cup Worscheshire sauce
              top with green onions

350 degree oven, check around 5-8 min. for shells to turn pink, then flip shrimp so other side will cook. Taste shrimp after 10-12 min. and see if done, and how easy it is to peel the shell. If you cook to long, the shells will stick and ruin the dish.

serve with french bread for dipping in the sauce
              should look like any of the dishes below

Blake nailed it, this is the best thing you can do with shrimp on this planet. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post

Blake nailed it, this is the best thing you can do with shrimp on this planet. Hands down.
                That looks delicious. Do you eat the heads or just discard them? Can you serve them with cocktail sauce or would it be too discordant?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

That looks delicious. Do you eat the heads or just discard them? Can you serve them with cocktail sauce or would it be too discordant?
                  Discard the heads and use the drippings from the pan rather than a sauce. You're going to want a good loaf of French bread bread to soak all that up too.

Comment

Ask Forest

Comment

Winner!

Comment

Working...
                      X