Ribs in Dutch oven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs in Dutch oven?

Looking for a good recipe for Dutch oven ribs. I got some bison 🦬 ribs I wanna try in the Dutch oven. Please pass along if ya got a good recipe.
    Gracias

Brown the ribs in dutch oven

Cover with sauerkraut and cook until the meat falls off bones. Kraut pulls in flavor of meat. Dang good eating.

Comment

^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post

Cover with sauerkraut and cook until the meat falls off bones. Kraut pulls in flavor of meat. Dang good eating.

[emoji15] omg man that sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Add some as we call them niffles or spaetzle, finished in burnt brown butter for the complete meal deal

We like to use country style ribs, but regular ribs work just as well

Comment

Tag...it would be neat to share all kinds of DO suggestions & making big meals. I'm new to the cast iron game as I just inherited a set that belonged to my great grandfather a couple days ago. My DO is frigg'n neat!!

No 411 other than 12 marked on the handle & cover. 12" across / 4" deep / 1/4" thick...someone must have taken water to it when it was too hot at some point, as there is a repair weld going around the outside edge & under. Cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post

One of my favorites but using pork ribs or bone-in pork steak. I layer kraut and meat in the crockpot, set it on the back porch and after 6-8 hours it's heaven. I put it on the porch as wife doesn't like the smell.

Comment

interesting
                Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X