No announcement yet.

Favorite Air Fryer recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rub olive oil, salt and pepper on asparagus cook at 400 for 10-12 minutes….

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      How much time on the breakfast sandwich?
      8 to 10 mins at 375 depending on bacon thickness and egg size.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Works good for shrimp to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          BBQ wings
          We gorged on air fried wings yesterday. I'm a fan at the ease and how good they were.

Comment

Best thing I've cooked / reheated are homemade tamales. Keep 'em in the husk but get the husk good and wet. Preheat to 370 and put 'em in for 6-8 minutes. Obviously it varies by thickness and type of filling, though.

Best, and probably only, way I've found to keep tamales moist after they've been in the fridge or freezer.

Comment

I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into any diets you guys are on. Grab a pack of uncrustables (premade PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off). Hit them with a quick spray of veg oil and cook on 380-400 until the outside crisps up. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Gooooooood stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into any diets you guys are on. Grab a pack of uncrustables (premade PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off). Hit them with a quick spray of veg oil and cook on 380-400 until the outside crisps up. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Gooooooood stuff.

Oh my…I gotta try that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Favorite Air Fryer recipes

Has anyone went with the oven with the air-fry function?

Comment

Get a bag of mixed small Yukon gold and red potatoes. Half or quarter them to a consistent size. Light coat of olive or avocado oil. Salt, pepper, garlic powder. 390 for 20min, flip halfway through. If you want you can use fresh garlic, just wait to add it until halfway through so it doesn't burn.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I use mine mostly to cook bacon and roast vegetables.

One of my favorites is brussels sprouts. I split them in half and toss them in some bacon fat salt and lemon pepper. Max heat (400) for 10 minutes with a turn halfway through. Yum!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I really enjoy non breaded fried chicken. Chicken thighs trimmed with no excessive skin hanging off. Here's the trick, season and leave in frig on cookie rack for as long as possible, no more than a day. This helps pull moisture and makes it more crisp. I than bring to room temp, airfry at 400 for 8 minutes per side. Pull at 160 degrees.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            Has anyone went with the oven with the air-fry function?

I have a Ninja Foodie Air Fryer/Oven. I prefer it to the basket of I have. I like to lay what I am cooking out on a sheet more than piling it up in a small basket. My basket fryer works fine but it is personal preference and I can cook so much more in the oven. Even things like pizza I can be finished in the air fryer/oven before I can preheat a conventional oven.

A benefit of the basket type is that it takes up less space on the counter. There are smaller ovens though but there are also double basket or larger basket air fryers so there are size options on both types. Another benefit is lower cost on the basket fryers.

Comment

Also, I like and my wife loves Chinese BBQ or Char Siu made in an air fryer.

Comment

The thing we make the most is diced potatoes. You can spice them different for different meals. For breakfast potatoes, just olive oil, salt and pepper. For supper olive oil and pour on the Barnacle Dust (these are waaaay excellent).

395 for about 12min, depending on tater chunk size.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X