Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Keto or low carb recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
    Same recipe Susan made last night and it was GREAT!!
    Haha...that’s hilarious. We just had it again this evening. [emoji108]
    They gone [emoji12]

Comment

Made this tonight. Pretty good dessert
      Chocolate Chip Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs that are only 1g of carbs each! This is the ideal no bake snack for starting a keto diet and adding in some fat.

Comment

Wife and I have been on whole 30 for quite some time. I started following them on Instagram and they always have some good recipes.

Comment

If you’re looking for something sweet, do 8oz cream cheese, 1 packet of sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, a cup of heavy whipping cream, a cup of water, whip together until creamy, sprinkle on some cinnamon until desired taste...
          taste JUST like sopapilla cheesecake without the crust. Though I’ve heard you can make a crust with crushed pecans, egg and coconut flour ...

The amount above makes a pretty good amount and it only takes about 2 tablespoons to curb your sweet tooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BJSmalls View Post
            If you’re looking for something sweet, do 8oz cream cheese, 1 packet of sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, a cup of heavy whipping cream, a cup of water, whip together until creamy, sprinkle on some cinnamon until desired taste...
            taste JUST like sopapilla cheesecake without the crust. Though I’ve heard you can make a crust with crushed pecans, egg and coconut flour ...

The amount above makes a pretty good amount and it only takes about 2 tablespoons to curb your sweet tooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks! I'll pass on to my Chef/Wife!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
              X