What electric smoker are y'all using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What electric smoker are y'all using?

My dad is wanting an electric smoker so we're gonna try to get him one for Christmas. What are you guys using? I'm seeing some deals on them right now at around $200. He's never had one before so I figure a budget smoker would be best to start on. Any advice is appreciated.

have had really good luck with my masterbilt, I use the smoker tray w pellets from a-maze-n products

Comment

Bradly is the best IMO

Comment

Master built... they have a huge following and their own forums to.

Comment

Love my Masterbuilt smoker. Very easy to use and gets great results.

Comment

Had a Masterbuilt but then got a cheap Traeger and never looked back.

Biggs

Comment

I have had Bradley and now Masterbuilt and Masterbuilt is way better!!!

Comment

I use an old Brinkman with the electric conversion. Works for me.

Comment

happy Cookshack owner here (of course, I'm loyal to things made here in Oklahoma)

Comment

I have a Bradley and really like it. Masterbilt is a pretty good one though in that price range.

Comment

I have a 30" masterbuilt I used 2 times I will sell you for 100 still have box it came in. Located in Hearne.

Comment

I use a brinkmanship bullet smoker and then I couple it with a controller I found on Amazon that lets me control the temperature. Works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Arra View Post
                          happy Cookshack owner here (of course, I'm loyal to things made here in Oklahoma)
                          I bought a Cookshack in August. It's a machine! Still working my recipe spreadsheets for it though.

Anyone with a Masterbuilt that wants a no-brainer file of recipes just PM me your email and I'll send it to you. I had the Masterbuilt down pat.

Comment

Cookshack. I have had it for 8 years with no issues. Built to last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my traeger

Comment

Working...
                              X