Beer can burgers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
    Ive thought about seasoning the meat with taco seasoning and maybe some refried beans and peppers and onions in the middle. Top with sour cream and guacamole after cooking. Oh yeah, it needs cheese.
    That's sounds awesome! I will be trying this next week

Comment

I just put 4 burgers in the smoker. I made them 3/4lb per burger and used 93% burger meat. Stuffed 2 with mushrooms, onion, and jalapenos and 2 with mac and cheese. All were seasoned with head country rub. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Chef and anyone else who made them let me know how they were.

Comment

Following

Comment

I made some last night with onions,bell peppers , jalapeños , and cheddar. About 300 indirect heat for and hour and a half. They were great

Comment

I cooked mine in the Bradley which was a mistake but I was busy and couldn't keep up with the grill.. I wasn't impressed with the mac and cheese. All of the juice stayed in the middle ruining the mac and cheese. The wife had one with jalapeno mushrooms and cheese and she said it was good and ate it all. I didn't try hers because mine turned me off at the first bite. Oh well, seemed like a good idea.
            I rarely cook something that I don't like but this was one of them.

Comment

Ive thought about seasoning the meat with taco seasoning and maybe some refried beans and peppers and onions in the middle. Top with sour cream and guacamole after cooking. Oh yeah, it needs cheese.
              I do believe I will have to try this for sure

Comment

This link has some pics. I am going to try it!

Comment

This looks cool, can't wait to try.

Comment

Made them.......Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burgers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	24376697

Comment

I cooked mine in the Bradley which was a mistake but I was busy and couldn't keep up with the grill.. I wasn't impressed with the mac and cheese. All of the juice stayed in the middle ruining the mac and cheese. The wife had one with jalapeno mushrooms and cheese and she said it was good and ate it all. I didn't try hers because mine turned me off at the first bite. Oh well, seemed like a good idea.
                      I rarely cook something that I don't like but this was one of them.
                      I think it'll still work with mac and cheese, you just need to leave a little drain hole or two.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                        never heard of them. what are they?

I have never heard of them either. My first thought was that the beer would somehow be flavoring my burger, like beer can ckn, which sounds amazing with a burger. Someone work on this plz.

Comment

Watch the video in post #7! Has nothing to do with beer!

Comment

sounds good

Comment

It sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X