• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to try this looks good!

Comment

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Philly Cheese Steak

Coach & Wife,

You guys are awesome!! I tried this tonight and wow!! They turned out great. So easy and fast even I looked like a pro. Everyone loved them including my very picky MIL. I added a red bell pepper and toasted the buns as an extra step.

Thanks and look forward to using more of yalls recipes. Im 2 for 2 using Wild Kitchen Recipes.

Ray
      Last edited by Poco; 12-22-2015, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
        Coach & Wife,

You guys are awesome!! I tried this tonight and wow!! They turned out great. So easy and fast even I looked like a pro. Everyone loved them including my very picky MIL. I added a red bell pepper and toasted the buns as an extra step.

Thanks and look forward to using more of yalls recipes. Im 2 for 2 using Wild Kitchen Recipes.

Ray
        This is definitely one of my favorites!

Comment

Coach & Wife,

Ray

Nice work sir

Comment

that looks amazing! Man I want deer season to hurry up here I'm dry on venison and I have a hankering for this recipe!

Comment

Coach & Wife,

Ray
              Great job! I never thought these would be as easy as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by JPHunting View Post
                that looks amazing! Man I want deer season to hurry up here I'm dry on venison and I have a hankering for this recipe!
                When's your season? You'll have to stock up!

Comment

I'm in. Looks like Christmas Eve dinner! Yum

Comment

Originally posted by Coachs Wife View Post
                    When's your season? You'll have to stock up!

Well in Australia it's actually a 12 month season, but at the moment does and hinds have fawns at foot and stags and bucks are still in velvet. Late jan is when it kicks in here

Comment

Working...
                    X