No announcement yet.

Deer Burgers are AWESOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venison mixed with brisket here for burgers and I add a good portion of Parmeson cheeze and a bit onion to the pattys.

can't beat it...

Comment

Originally posted by apolloreed View Post
      I'm gonna have to try some bacon ends in a batch of breakfast sausage next season.

It's awesome. It's like you get bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Comment

my neighbors wife swears that she hates wild game... made burgers on St. Patty's that were 80% venison 20% chuck.

She ate 1 1/2 and was raving about how they were the best burgers ever. Only trouble is now there is another person asking for sausage and chili

Gonna have to try it with the bacon in there, sounds like a winning combo

Comment

Nice

Comment

This is great, I process my own deer and usually grid a bunch up for stroganoff and chili, this is frekin genius! Can't wait, it's actually inspired me to max out on doe kills this year!

Comment

Ok I'm giving this DIY grinding a try in the morning. Doing 50 50 brisket and fallow. Do I trim all the fat off the brisket as well or just the hard fat?

Comment

Yep! Every time my girlfriend goes to the store and buys beef I shake my head. It definitely tastes way the better

Comment

Working...
                X