My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Rosemary Crusted Backstrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Rosemary Crusted Backstrap

I haven't tasted this one yet, but I'll let you know how it is when I get into the leftovers. But the pictures make me want to lick the screen, although she admits she cooked it a little long. Rosemary Crusted Backstrap.

Looks Good

Comment

I don't think I could have made it to the end. It would have been gone after the searing.
      Looks good.

Comment

I think I could've dug in after the sear too. Looks good. No oven at the lease but I think I might alter the cooking process a bit and try this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
          I think I could've dug in after the sear too. Looks good. No oven at the lease but I think I might alter the cooking process a bit and try this. Thanks.
          I'm sure it'd be good grilled, too.

Comment

We tried it the other day and it was awesome! Ours was cooked a little uneven because it was the tail end of the backstrap so it went from thick to skinny at the tail end. Even though it was cooked medium well in the skinnier portion it was still pretty moist and very delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
              We tried it the other day and it was awesome! Ours was cooked a little uneven because it was the tail end of the backstrap so it went from thick to skinny at the tail end. Even though it was cooked medium well in the skinnier portion it was still pretty moist and very delicious.
              That's how ours was too. That thick end was money.

Comment

Working...
              X