Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Grilled Stuffed Peppers (3/31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made some last night, and they are DELICIOUS. I substituted chicken for the ground deer meat and cooked them on my 22.5 Weber with a touch of pecan for a light smoke flavor.... This will become a regular meal at the Cannon household!
    Attached Files

Comment

^^^ That looks delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
        I made some last night, and they are DELICIOUS. I substituted chicken for the ground deer meat and cooked them on my 22.5 Weber with a touch of pecan for a light smoke flavor.... This will become a regular meal at the Cannon household!
        Looks awesome! Good job! How did you prep the chicken beforehand? Or did you use canned chicken? Glad you found a new favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
          Looks awesome! Good job! How did you prep the chicken beforehand? Or did you use canned chicken? Glad you found a new favorite!
          I cooked it beforehand, diced it and used the method I use for making chicken tacos. Brown it then add a little water and some seasonings to make it nice and moist! Keep these recipes coming!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            I cooked it beforehand, diced it and used the method I use for making chicken tacos. Brown it then add a little water and some seasonings to make it nice and moist! Keep these recipes coming!
            BTW, do you mind if I share your picture and post on my Facebook page? It would post tomorrow.

Comment

I don't mind at all! I just found you on FB and look forward to following you!

Comment

Looks awesome.

Comment

I did something very similar stuffing peppers with boudain.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
                    I did something very similar stuffing peppers with boudain.
                    I've done this also and it is wonderful

Comment

Looks good eatin' right there!

Comment

Working...
                      X