My Wild Kitchen - New Posts -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Posts -

We've got two posts today: Parmesan Crust Bass paired with Roasted Cauliflower. Check them out! Always nice to have another way to cook fish that's just as good as cornmeal fried.

that looks sooooooooo good

Comment

It is. You could also throw some mozzarella cheese on there for a litte something extra.

Comment

Wow!!!!

I would have never thought to pair fish with cheese of any kind........strike that I guess. When I get a Filet O'fish at McD's I get cheese sooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
          Wow!!!!

I would have never thought to pair fish with cheese of any kind........strike that I guess. When I get a Filet O'fish at McD's I get cheese sooooooooo
          Hmmm, I don't think that's quite on the same level, but to each his own.

Comment

Looks Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

made my belly growl!!!

Comment

Man I'm loving it coach. Made the Alfredo last night and check there almost daily for something else lol. Keep it going!

Comment

Looks really good!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelmdb69 View Post
                    Man I'm loving it coach. Made the Alfredo last night and check there almost daily for something else lol. Keep it going!
                    So glad to hear it! Make sure to like the facebook page if you're on facebook. You'll get automatic updates in your feed. A new post went up Thursday but we were away from technology at the ranch and didn't get around to posting the new recipe here. It's coming as soon as I post this reply, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X