My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Chicken Fried Backstrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Chicken Fried Backstrap

Let the debate over this classic begin. What do you do different? Thick batter or barely battered? Best sides to go with it? Let us hear it.

Pretty much exactly how I do it. YUM

Comment

That's the way I fry mine!

Comment

Never done it. I always grill backstrap. May have to try it

Comment

I use all kinds of spices mixed with the flour and mix my egg with butter milk. Oh man now I am wanting some chicken fried back strap. The butter milk gives a thicker batter and I find it makes the flour stick better.

Comment

After tenderizing, I soak the pieces in Worcestershire sauce for awhile, then I batter as shown in the recipe. sooooo good!

Comment

Try mixing one tube of crushed Saltine crackers in with your flour! It takes an already great thing to a new level!

Bisch

Comment

Chicken fried venison steak- you can't mess it up.

Comment

Saltine crackers crust. Home fries and dillo eggs for sides

Comment

One of my most very favorite meals is CF Backstrap. Your living life well when you get to have it.

Comment

I do it the exact same way, it is amazing... Great job.

Comment

Pretty much the same way, I also will batter with bread crumbs and pan fry in butter, with brown gravy, sauteed onions and mushrooms with side of garlic mashed potatoes and either corn on the cob or fresh green beans. Also I make a stir fry with thinly sliced backstrap, broccoli, onion, mushroom and carrots with a side of white rice.

Comment

My favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch82 View Post
                            Pretty much the same way, I also will batter with bread crumbs and pan fry in butter, with brown gravy, sauteed onions and mushrooms with side of garlic mashed potatoes and either corn on the cob or fresh green beans. Also I make a stir fry with thinly sliced backstrap, broccoli, onion, mushroom and carrots with a side of white rice.
                            We've never done backstrap in breadcrumbs. I think it's so sacred that we're almost afraid to try something new in case we don't like it. We'll have to give that a shot.

Comment

delicous

Comment

Working...
                              X