My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Spicy Sausage Pasta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Spicy Sausage Pasta

Need a recipe to warm you up during this arctic blast? Spicy Sausage Pasta. Dig in!

THIS is the recipe that uses the Mesquite Sausage Recipes from TBH. It's money!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ead.php?t=9787
    Last edited by Coach; 03-03-2014, 03:47 PM. Reason: Update info

A note from Noel about the advertisers:

In an effort to turn my passion of bringing my wild game recipes to you into a business venture, I have enabled advertisements on www.mywildkitchen.com. I have tried to narrow the allowable ads to things that I think would interest my readers, but it has quickly come to my attention that not all the ads may be "acceptable."

Please, if you ever see an ad on my website that is offensive, send me a private message with the URL of the ad and I will add it to a list of blocked ads.

If at any time it appears that the ad company I have chosen cannot maintain a level of acceptable integrity I will not hesitate to cancel my ads with them and find an alternative route to funding this dream.

So please keep this in mind and help me keep this site what it was meant to be - an enjoyable cooking experience.

On the other hand, if you see something you like, feel free to click and support our advertisers.

Comment

Working...
    X