fondue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fondue?

anyone still do fondue? wife and me had dinner with old friends tonight. they made deer backstrap fondue! it took me back to the 70s .but it was great! mmmmm deer meat dip in hot cheese! whats not to like

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    anyone still do fondue? wife and me had dinner with old friends tonight. they made deer backstrap fondue! it took me back to the 70s .but it was great! mmmmm deer meat dip in hot cheese! whats not to like
    I like......every "now and again" my wife and I go to the SIL's for a fondue dinner

Comment

When my brother and I were younger (lots) our parents would do that to but u get hungry waiting for the next piece

Comment

looks good

Comment

We did not too long ago. We did a "taste test" to see what we thought was the best. We had some axis, whitetail, oryx, wild pork, elk. It was fun to see what everyone picked as their favorite. I seasoned each different specimen of game exactly the same... It was a meal for carnivores for sure..

Comment

Spent the holidays in Switzerland and had my fill. It was excellent. Prefer the cheese or chocolate version to hot oil.

Comment

I have had it in years. Now I have to choose between smoked burgers or fondue. Tough choice.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                We did not too long ago. We did a "taste test" to see what we thought was the best. We had some axis, whitetail, oryx, wild pork, elk. It was fun to see what everyone picked as their favorite. I seasoned each different specimen of game exactly the same... It was a meal for carnivores for sure..
                Wich one, won ?

Comment

We do it once or twice a year. Grew up with it for Xmas Eve.

Comment

Working...
                  X