Pork Loin in oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Loin in oven

wife wants to do a pork loin in the oven tomorrow, and body got any good recipies?

thanks
    Ryan

Ttt

Comment

I am not much of a meat cook but a friend that caters did one for us last week.

He split is open and stuff it full of boudin and closed it, put a light rub on it and wrapped it in bacon.

It was a really tasty piece of meat.

Comment

Just like tvc184 said, but I use cream cheese, and bell peppers. Fold it back over and wrap it in bacon.

Comment

I usually do mine in my electric smoker, but the oven will work just fine also. I inject mine with Tony Chachere's Injectable Creole Style Butter Marinade and sprinkle some Tony's seasoning on the outside. Cook it in a glass casserole dish, covered with foil, and cook it at 300 until the inside temp is 160, then uncover and raise the temp to 350, this helps form a crust on the outside, cook until the inside temp reaches 165.
          Last edited by firecapt186; 01-03-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Put it in the crockpot but first season it with garlic, pepper, and salt. I also pan sear the outside prior to placing in the crockpot. You cant go wrong with adding additional garlic in the crockpot....tender! yummmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              I am not much of a meat cook but a friend that caters did one for us last week.

He split is open and stuff it full of boudin and closed it, put a light rub on it and wrapped it in bacon.

It was a really tasty piece of meat.
              This is what I do. I add Cheese on top of the Boudin before I close it up and bake at 350 until the meat therm says its done.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

butterflt it open like a trifold, cover with ragin blaze, brown 1lb breakfast sausage mix with i pkg cream cheese, fold back up cover with bacon. put in puyrex 9x13 cover with cream of mushroom. put in oven for 2 hours on 300. cover with foil. uncover the last hour. darn fine eating

Comment

Got a lot of things to try now. Thanks guys

Comment

Split it in the center mix, mix slices jalapeƱo and cream cheese.pit it in the center and wrap with bacon. Very good

Comment

When I do mine in the oven I use cavenders Greek seasoning, wrap in bacon and then put some brown sugar on top. I had this at a buddies years ago and it's been a favorite of ours ever since.

Comment

Working...
                        X