No announcement yet.

Gumbo.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. and yes, the Boudreaux's crawfish..... caught in China, seemed pretty funny.

I guess it could have been Savoie's caught in Viet Nam or Hebert's caught in North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      .. and yes, the Boudreaux's crawfish..... caught in China, seemed pretty funny.

I guess it could have been Savoie's caught in Viet Nam or Hebert's caught in North Korea.
      I guess as long as the chinaman hollers "aayyyy eeee!" while hes catchin em its alright .

Comment

Gunna swing a pot of that soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
          I guess as long as the chinaman hollers "aayyyy eeee!" while hes catchin em its alright .
          LMAO!!!

Comment

Was looking good until I saw the China Crawfish....... Were these real cajuns ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Some of those crawfish are repackaged in bags that say product of La.
              And, you don't know it until you open the package and find then in another bag that reads product of China.
              Isn't out government super efficient and effective with enforcing the laws we already have ???? Oh wait they are too busy trying to pass laws that ignore our constitutional rights. We've become a country of pansies by force of our elected officials. We don't ever try to protect our own people. Importation of products like this is a very sensitive subject for me and several farmers I know.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                Looks good, but try and use anything but Chinese crawfish next time.

Buy Louisiana.
                ^^^^^ THIS

Chinaman crawfish =

Comment

Yummmmmmy

Comment

Chinamen caught the crawfish and the Vietnamese caught the shrimp. Used to hate getting in line behind em at a convenience store listening to them argue about not paying tax on a $.50 candy bar. Seems there's plenty of good American shrimpers we could help instead.

Gumbo looks good! I've never made any without bell pepper or onions!!

Comment

Now I know what I'm having Super Bowl weekend! That made my stomach growl!

Comment

Back when i was a gw, we busted a place in breaux bridge. They bought chinese crawfish, then packaged them in bags saying they were wild louisiana crawfish. No bueno.

Off work tomorrow for the chance of frozen stuff, so i am doing a chick n andouille gumbo

Comment

a 2 1/2 hr roux? thats dedication right there. if mine takes more than 25 minutes it's time to turn up the heat a bit.

Sure looks good though

Comment

Sacrilege, everyone knows you're supposed to use bacon grease for roux.

No file'?

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Looks scrumptious!

Comment

Working...
                                X