Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dove help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove help!

Whats a basic recipe for putting dove on the grill?? I know the slice of jap inbetween wrapped in bacon but any additions to the recipe??

Thanks in advance

fried!

Comment

Try putting some cream cheese with the jalapeño in the middle. Also, something we started doing this year was putting one dove breast, jalapeño slice, cream cheese, and one shrimp. They were awesome and makes more of them since you are basically doubling with the shrimp (frozen shrimp work fine).

Comment

first put them in the oven on a pan first for 20 min then put them on the grill for 10 min,keeps your grill clean and they taste the exact same. makes less of a mess

Comment

I fillet all of the breasts out first.

Comment

Filet the breast off and marinate in alegro for about 4 hours. Piece of cheese between two 1/2's, wrap in bacon and grill

Comment

I second fried... Fried quail is great too!

Comment

my neighbor made some dove carne guisada over some kind of little round rice like something. It was good, good! They used the hearts too. Did I mention it was Good, Good!

Comment

Marinate in Italian dressing overnight. Slice a jalapeño into quarters, take one quarter, apply cream cheese, then one breast, wrap with half a piece if bacon. Grill away. Perfect appetizers!

Comment

thats how we always done it. delicious!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X