Bacon wrapped, boudain stuffed pork chops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon wrapped, boudain stuffed pork chops

Made these the other night and man were they good. About an inch and a half thick chop, pocketed then stuffed with boudain. Wrap it in bacon around the outside edge, pan sear in hot oil, then into the oven for about 40 minutes at 375. Some homemade mac and cheese and boudain hush puppies on the side and good to go
    Attached Files

Looks good. I'll have to try that.

Comment

Man that looks outstanding

Comment

Thanks y'all. I need to cut the pocket a little deeper next time, but it was definitely good. Those boudain hush puppies were a great little appetizer/snack too.

Oh, I didn't mention originally, mix a beaten egg into the boudain or it won't stay together to stuff it

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yuuum

Comment

Boudain hush puppies? Tell us more, how do you make them?

Comment

Looks awesome, so hungry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                  Boudain hush puppies? Tell us more, how do you make them?
                  Lol, I was waiting for someone to ask about these. I actually did it by accident trying to figure out what to do with some boudain that was left after I stuffed the pork chops. Take the loose boudain with the egg mixed in, mix in some corn meal and corn flour, then toss them in the hot oil from searing the pork chops. Cook 'til golden brown and eat with your favorite sauce (I ate them with some chipolte ranch)

Comment

Originally posted by firemedic2105 View Post
                    Lol, I was waiting for someone to ask about these. I actually did it by accident trying to figure out what to do with some boudain that was left after I stuffed the pork chops. Take the loose boudain with the egg mixed in, mix in some corn meal and corn flour, then toss them in the hot oil from searing the pork chops. Cook 'til golden brown and eat with your favorite sauce (I ate them with some chipolte ranch)
                    Sounds great

Comment

Sounds delicious!!

Comment

Dang. I'm hungry now! Looks good!

Comment

That looks like an outstandingly good meal, but I think one of my arteries clogged up a little bit just looking at it...

Comment

Looks good to me.

Comment

Odens beard that looks fantastic!! I'm Definitely going to give this a try!

Comment

Working...
                              X