Fried Turkey Injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fried Turkey Injection

Any one have any ideas on a good injection iv tried a few but want to see if theres anything better out there

6 tablespoons chicken broth, 2 tablespoons jack daniels, 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning. mix well and inject. it is good.

Comment

I fry about 6-8 every year for family and friends and I Inject with a mixture of Louisiana hot sauce, cajun injector creole garlic butter, wostechire sauce and garlic powder. season the outside with cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper. It comes out very good. I also fry in lard but that is not a must just gives better flavor imo.

Comment

I always use the cajun injector garlic butter just how it is, but i might try one the way RaginCagin said this year.

Comment

I mix three jars of the store bought injections.

French Onion
          Creole Butter
          Roasted Garlic

Academy usually has a good selection.

Comment

I use:
            white wine
            tony's
            grean onions
            garlic

Put it all in the blender and let it run till you think the onion won't clog the injector(it still will). Then inject away. Take your time with it and it shouldn't cause you too much trouble. Happy frying.

Comment

Tony's creole butter injectable..........aint found no better

Comment

I like everything fried in lard, but be careful it will flash and burn very well

Comment

i just use lots and lots of melted butter and tony chacheres seasoning.....

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Tony's creole butter injectable..........aint found no better
                    x2

Comment

Working...
                    X