• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good

Comment

That sounds really good!!

Comment

We are going to have to give this a try.

Comment

This is going to be a new menu item for my bed and breakfast. Thanks!

Comment

Deb do I get a night free, for me and the wife? (She made it and I posted...)

Comment

Originally posted by head View Post
              Deb do I get a night free, for me and the wife? (She made it and I posted...)
              Herew is the deal...We shoot a 30 target 3d round when you check in. If you and your wife beat Arvin and I, you get a full country breakfast. If we beat you, you get a donut.

Comment

haha

Comment

dang, you drive a tough bargin! especially since my wife's not yet into bowhunting!

but seriously, can you pm me with a link to your B&B, or some details?

Comment

dang, you drive a tough bargin! especially since my wife's not yet into bowhunting!

but seriously, can you pm me with a link to your B&B, or some details?
                    PM sent. Looking forward to hearing from you. Go to Hayloft at Lake Travis.com. Do not use the @symbol. Type at
                    Last edited by Deb; 02-18-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

PM received and replied! Very nice place! If I come out, I'll bet you that donut!

Comment

PM received and replied! Very nice place! If I come out, I'll bet you that donut!
                        Ok, its on! I guess since your wife dosen't shoot you will have to choose which one of us you want to challenge! I guess I should mention that the course is traditional only. Didn't think to ask about that.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I guess it's a donut for sure then. Unless we pretended that my compound was really a recurve!

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                              X