Non-hunting wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-hunting wife?

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good day lease that would be a pleasant experience for myself and my non-hunting wife. My wife wants to go on a hunt with me but only as an observer. Taking in consideration for sleeping arrangements, stands that would hold two and atmosphere. I would like it from the San Antonio area and/or west into the hill country but I would be open for suggestions. Thanks

pm sent

Comment

Check out the Bar E Ranch. They had a separate cabin that yall could stay in. It was really nice accommodations when I went a few years ago.

Comment

Check with Keith Johns Outdoors. He has a buddy near Victoria with a couple nice trailers. We hunted turkeys but there were hogs around. Keith may have some more ideas.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Check out the Bar E Ranch. They had a separate cabin that yall could stay in. It was really nice accommodations when I went a few years ago.
            Took my wife there but don't know about two man stands. Take a pop-up blind and try that. Good luck and I hope she enjoys the experience.

Comment

Just remembered the Double L Ranch has a couple of two man stands and you and your wife would have the ranch to youselves.

Comment

Bar E has great lodgeing!!

Comment

I appreciate all of the responses. I am checking all of the sites to see what would work out best for us. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X