Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Homer martin ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homer martin ranch

Well it's July and just wondering if anyone has had any contact with Joe at the ranch. I've been watching the radar down there and seen they have got some good rains from time to time, so hopefully helped the drought condition some. Hopefully Joe or someone will send a report on the ranch condition, and the deer herd and quality in the near future.

the subject was homer martin ranch.I knew a HM from Greenville tx and I went to school with his sone bill wonering if it was same Homer martin, where is ranch?

Comment

No, it's a different Homer. This one is from Mason, where his ranch is, and he doesn't have a son named Bill.

Comment

Anyone ever hunted there before? Have an oppurtunity and am wondering if I should go.

Comment

Well, not knowing what you're used to, I'll just say that if you like comfortable,
          private accommodations, and near 100% chance of seeing game at an affordable price, you'll like the place. Doesn't mean you'll see or get a shot at a shooter buck, as defined by the ranch rules, but the way he's managing the place, it's certain they are there. If you have an oppurtunity to book an opening, If I were you, I would give it a try. I've been going for about 9 yrs now. Just know that there are restrictions on what may be taken, and you must judge the bucks on the hoof for maturity. He is asking to look for bucks
          5 1/2 yrs old.

DV

Comment

Working...
          X