Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Kjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo

just wondering on average how big the axis and blackbuck are length wise of there horns and how likely you are to get a chance at a trophy one.

If you call Keith, he will be very honest with you. He doesn't want anyone to come out there expecting something that won't happen. I know that this past weekend he had 56 Axis bucks out there and he could probably tell you how big each one was. I know that several are over 30" (he put some in this weekend). I'm not sure about the Blackbuck. We did see some in the field, but I'm not any good at judging. I know that the blackbuck aren't in heat right now, which Keith said makes hunting them tough. The Axis are just coming into rut and rubbing out.

Comment

how big is kjo?

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
        how big is kjo?
        Little over 483 acres, soon to be 1200. Keith told me he may add Impala to the list of exotics, depends on how much they will cost him. There are no more then 8 hunters. I asked him if he was going to increase hunters once he got the 1200 fenced in. Keith told me no, it will be the same.
        Keiths family owns about 12000 acres in ranch land.
        There is a 5500 acre track for his whitetail. And on another section is the whitetail meat hunt. Not sure what else he has.

Comment

Once he gets everything into the 1200 acres, he is going to re-fence the other almost 500 acres. Once it is done, he is going to open it all up as one.

Comment

May be my next ranch to hunt.

Comment

What is the address to his web site ???

Comment

Originally posted by HWC View Post
                What is the address to his web site ???
                click the link in my signature

Originally posted by WyoHunter View Post
                May be my next ranch to hunt.
                i would definitly think about it. Both Drenalin and myself have been.
                Drenalin stayed there through hurricane .

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                Once he gets everything into the 1200 acres, he is going to re-fence the other almost 500 acres. Once it is done, he is going to open it all up as one.
                He changed it to 1700? WOW

Comment

We had a blast when we stayed there in the hurricane!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X