Exotic hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exotic hunting?

Hey guys. I realy would like to go kill a nice exotic. I want either a blackbuck or a axis. If you have any suggestions on a good place to go for the money please let me know.

Keith Johns Outdoors.....

$500 for either one of the animals you listed. No kill fees.

Tell him Forrest sent ya.

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

For first time, KJO without a doubt. Been there several times and have scored each time (broze medal corsican and a nice velvet axis buck). There are plenty of animals and Keith will help get you on them. He is a great host and it is always a good time. I have been to others and honestly compared to the others I have been to KJO is the best I've seen. Quantity of animals and Keith's hospitality make the difference. Because of that I will continue to make my annual 1540 mile trek (one way mind ya) from Michigan to KJO. Next year will be my boys first year archery hunting (he will have just turned 9) and that's where I plan on taking him for his first hunt. After that he will be forever hooked!!!

Comment

KJO all the way. We went for the first time this weekend and are already booked for September. Keith is a great host and will go out of his way to help you get an animal. Give him a call!

Comment

How many days are the 2 doe and 2 hog $300 meat hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
                How many days are the 2 doe and 2 hog $300 meat hunts?
                Friday noon-Sunday noon if I am not mistaken

Comment

i guess i will be contacting kjo. Thanks guys

Comment

If KJO is booked, try the Bar E. They usually have some good exotics.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

I have hunted lots of exotic places. I loved Bar E and daughter took a bison, Double L has also been very good to us with fallow, oryx, and aoudad, Daughter got a great blackbuck at Double Arrow. Saw great axis at Bugscuffle, but did not get shot...just to name a few of my favorites. I have a couple I don't recommend, but will not post up here. PM me if you want that info.

Comment

Working...
                        X