where to bowhunt in texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to bowhunt in texas?

My fience and i are planning on taking a trip sometime in october to a hunting ranch. We are both from north east texas and have taken several deer and pigs. I am an avid bowhunter/bowfisher but my fience just recently picked up a hunting bow and now we would like to try our luck at some exotics. just wondering where you guys would recomend going? Im wanting to spend AROUND 1000 a piece or so. A friend of mine told me about the Homer-martin ranch? is it any good? any advice would be appreciated. Also i have looked thru the "rate a day lease thread" but there are so many i was just hoping that you guys could help me narrow it down,, thanks again, cody

BUGSCUFFLE RANCH is awesome and a SPONSOR!!

Comment

ill check it out, thanks

Comment

Kjo, kjo, kjo!!!!

Comment

Hunts Bowhunting...Ricky Hunt

Close to you...
          Last edited by JW; 06-03-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

you have a website for that hunts bowhunting? i searched it but couldnt find anything

Comment

They used to have a site, but I looked the other day and could not find it.....

They are located in Avery, Tx. You can send a Texotic a PM, through TBH. That is Rickey's screen name.

Comment

We have had some domain problems with our website, but you can now log in at www.huntsbowhuntingranch.com . We are probably not over 50 miles from you. We recently added a $300 ram hunt with the economy the way it is. We also keep record book rams and other good quality animals out here. In the past 5 years we have had 16 animals to make the #1 for their category for the year. If we can help please let us know.

Comment

Texotic I am looking for a summer ram hunt ,How far are yall from DFW and how many acres do yall have?

Comment

We are about 2 hours east of DFW. We have a 120 acres rolling hills.

Comment

Check out the Double L Ranch at www.doublelranch.net.

Comment

If it was me it would be narrowed down to two places The Double L or the BUGSCUFFLE RANCH. I have been to both places . Tons of high quality animals on both places. Both ran by great folks

Comment

Bugscuffle is great and Brian & Debbie are first class. Another good choice is Bar-E. It is near Hondo.

Comment

You can come out to my place in Coleman Tx. You & your fience will have a awsome time. I have lodging & feeders are up & running.
                            Very low pressure with a pretty good amount of deer. & a nice cabin to stay in.

Comment

Dos Plumas is a great hunt.Allen will treat you like family. And a west texas hunt will be a new experience form what I bet you are used to. www.dosplumasranch.com

Comment

Working...
                              X