Az hunters jealous of you texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Az hunters jealous of you texans

My buddies and I are from Phoenix. Nothing to hunt right now but Coyotes, (Not the ones from Mexico). We were wanting to get into Texas and do some hog hunting. Any suggestions on ranches in the northwest part of Texas near or around El Paso? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dont know if there are any hogs that far out. May have to go a tad more east. Only Javi's out that far to my knowledge. But there are a few Exotic Ranches east of el paso...

Comment

I am in El Paso and I might as well be in Phoenix, no hogs or exotics close to El Paso. Closest I found was about 5 hours est of here. But so far only hunted near Austin since work took me there for a meeting.

Comment

Azarcher I know the feeling well as I have the same situation here in Wyoming. You Texans sure have it made!

Comment

There is a ranch in BiG Bend area with Exotics. I will have to do a search to try and find it again.

Comment

Wildlife Systems takes hunting to the next level.  We offer hunts for whitetail, mule deer, nilgai, pronghorn, and all types of exotics.

Here is a start...Lots of Free Ranging Auodad in Far West Texas around Marathon, Alpine, and Marfa...

Comment

Azarcher

I have hogs in Shamrock TX which is in the PH of TX about 100 miles east of Amarillo. Let me know if this is in your driving distance. These are wild hogs no high fence.

Comment

not all of us are lucky...unless you know someone your s.o.l. or it feel like it cost an arm and a leg

Comment

Odessa Area

Sand Camp Hunting Lodges

Comment

Working...
                  X