Wild Hog Hunt Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Hog Hunt Texas

Anybody ever hunt at this ranch in Gonzalez, TX?

going there next month . . . but have nvr been there b4.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
      Anybody ever hunt at this ranch in Gonzalez, TX?

www.wildhoghunttexas.com
      PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TXJon View Post
        PM sent
        Was down there the last of turkey season. The place I was on didn't have 3 inches of rain since Ike. No fresh rooting's around the feeders. Just one place I visited. No rooting's around the place anywhere.

Comment

They sell hunts on Ebay and alot of bad feedback on here awhile back do a search.
          Mike

Comment

I don't know 1st hand but I've heard lots of negative reports about this operation.

Comment

Originally posted by browning_bow View Post
              going there next month . . . but have nvr been there b4.
              Really interested to see how you do Read below

Comment

Take the money that you are going to spend , throw it out the window while you are driving down the road. you will get the better results. A SCAM

Comment

Wow that crazy warning. Obviously, stay away.

Comment

Gotta like the creativity of the hunter with the shirt on Ebay...must have had a really bad experience. I have heard that the Gonzales outfit was more money-oriented than hunter-oriented.

Comment

If you guys do decide to hunt with this group, please post results...

thanks,

Comment

Let's just remember there's always more than one - or even two - sides to each story. I hope all is OK with them because I'm booked & pre-paid, and will actually go out next weekend (had to re-schedule). Now, admittedly had I heard these things before I booked I probably wouldn't have booked. But nonetheless, we'll see how things go, and I will advise all afterwards.

I did research them after all this hub-bub and found they have had 5 BBB complaints within the last 3 yrs. Now, they claim to have handled 10,000 customers during the past 5 yrs, so if that # is true then 5 complaints is not significant. But again, we'll see.

In talking to Paul there about the BBB records, I must give him credit for being forthright and upfront and non-defensive and open about it. He was generous with his time re: the topic. So, again, we'll see and I'll report back accordingly. I'm trying to keep an open mind - I kinda have to because I've already paid - but I will be wary . . .

Comment

Good luck with the hunt. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe they have changed there operation up for the better. Let us know how it goes. If they are smart they will treat you right. They can gain/loose alot of business on the green screen.

Comment

Lets us know how it was

Comment

I have been there, but it was when he was 1st getting started with his 1st ranch. I had fun, but it wasn't near what he advertised on e-bay. It was a hunt my friend bought and I went to fill one of the spots. I'm curious to hear how browning bow does before I say more.

Comment

Working...
                              X