Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Nolton Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolton Creek Ranch

Has anyone been these last few weeks? Have booked for the 17 of Nov.

Jct and friends are headed there tomorrow. He should post a report when he gets back.

I had some clients go there opening weekend of archery season. Between 6 hunters, they killed 14 animals.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I see on the internet Nolton Creek is for sale. Don't think it will affect the hunting at this time. Have been to the Bar-E twice and had great hunts. Should have the same here.

Comment

Nolton Crk is a pretty good ranch, and it has been forsale for a couple years. The Ranch manager is actually the son of the ranch mangers of Bar E...real good people.

You will have a good time, regardless, I have the 2X I have been.

Comment

Thanks, will be looking for the repot from your buds.

Comment

Any reports from the place so far?

Comment

Where are they located?

Comment

Just returned last week. Took a large ram, which is what I was after. Will post pics when I can figure out how to make them smaller? One hog with 3" cutter was taken. All the axis have lost their antlers but one. One good fallow was seen. Lots and lots of whitetails on the place, nothing I would have taken. Not as good a ranch as the Bar-E. But we all had a good time.

Comment

Never been

Comment

Originally posted by jesse55 View Post
                    Never been
                    Dang someone is post padding. This is an OLD thread and the place is long since gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                      Dang someone is post padding. This is an OLD thread and the place is long since gone!

lol - naw... jesse is a newer member and had to make his 30 posts to finally start doing new threads. well - that's accomplished ! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X