Coyote Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote Creek Ranch

I went for a 3 day turkey hunt with Donnie Hays and the wind kicked up into the 30 mph range and really hindered us from getting on some birds. We did hear a few gobbling when the wind layed but just too far for us to get to. He made up for our lack of turkey(he didnt have to) but for an extra $50 each let us take a pig apiece. Let me tell you, he has some pigs and you should have no problem taking some. This would be a great place for beginning bowhunters and those who do not get to get to the field often enough. Donnie is a great guy and took us around on a tour of the ranch and basically turned us loose to hunt turkey, coyotes and bobcats and he has quite a few coyotes running around. He met up with us each day to see if we needed anything and told us to call anytime. Overall I would go back next year for eastern turkey and feel good about taking one if the weather will cooperate. Thanks Donnie!!

i must agree with bonesplitter that was the first real hunt i ever been on and mr hays made us feel right at home i would recomend his ranch to anyone who want's to kill a hog i enjoyed the whole three day's

Comment

I went and videoed for the group of guys out of Missouri that arrived when you all were leaving. They had a great time and all got there hogs. Donnie has a great place and there are plenty of hogs. Great place to take kids for there first hunt.

Comment

Thanks guys,
        I really appreciate the good words. I just wish I could have gotten yall on some turkey. This blame weather is not helping us any. One cold front after another, and all this wind. I am ready for a calm, sunny day. Thanks for coming, I really enjoyed having you here,
        Donnie Hays

Comment

where is this place.

Comment

Red River County, near Paris Tx.

Comment

Website ? contact#

Comment

www.texashogsandrams.com coyotecreekranch06@yahoo.com 903-249-4850
                Attached Files

Comment

Donnie, Where are the deer pics? Can you hunt hogs on those deer packages in the fall for bow season?

Comment

How much are the turkey hunts

Comment

Oneway,
                      Here are a few deer pictures from the last couple years. Yes you can hunt free range hogs and varmints while deer hunting, or I can do a packaged deal for a hog or ram hunt while you are here deer hunting. As you can see, this is not a "Trophy ranch", but we have some nice deer, and occasionally a big deer is killed here.

Ronny,
                      Turkey hunts are 300.00 for a 3 day hunt with lodging.
                      Attached Files

Comment

CCR Turkeys

My 8 year old son and I spent the 19th-22nd of April looking for Turkeys at Donnie's place. The first morning it was quiet as a mouse, but the next day we sure found 'em! After quite a trek we had seven Toms come in on us and my boy and I both tagged one. Big, beautiful, vocal birds (one weighed in at 26 lbs!). My son also took one of the African Mountain goats and I think he's still smiling about it today. We both really enjoyed our time at Coyote Creek Ranch and will definitely come back to see Donnie again.

Comment

I will be there TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I cant wait. Donnie, if you read this, we will be leaveing here around 1pm. We shuld be there early enough to hunt tomorrow evening. Man I cant wait.

Comment

Bring it on. Call me when you get close, I'll be waiting on you. 903-249-4850

Comment

Working...
                            X