Texas dall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas dall

I was looking for a good place to get a Texas Dall Ram that was couple hours away from Dallas, that wont break the bank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KJO

Comment

If you are willing to drive a little more, Thompson Temple is pretty cheap.

Comment

Try the Diamond C ranch it's just about 1hr and 45min from Dallas.

Comment

there were a couple of real nice dalls at diamond c last month

Comment

Thanks guys, im going to check into these places and hopefully get me a dall pretty soon. If you have any more suggestions just let me know

Comment

Tx Dall

PM Sent

Email me for pics. I don't have time to resize them...............Also, check out www.firstoutdoorsadventure.com for lots of pics from NTO. From the outback to the real portion of the Ranch, where prices are higher.

Comment

Why don't you join us for hunt. Three of us our going to Thompson Temple next week. We have an opening. The price is $100 and the trophy fee starts at $90.00. He has Texas Dall rams there. You will not find any cheaper. We are driving down on next Thursday morning.

Comment

I shot a nice Texas dall at the Diamond C on the 22nd.

Comment

Thats a great looking ram mountain, is that one of the $300 one or the $700?

Comment

$300

Skylar will tell you which is which when you drive the ranch

Comment

North texas outfitters in chico tx (bridgeport) norht of ftw

Comment

Call Ricky Hunt at Hunts bowhunting. He has several monsters and they are very well priced. They should go high silver ROE.

Comment

Keith Johns and Boazmans

I was at Keith Johns 2 weeks ago and he has some nice Dahl sheep. Not monsters but good enough for the price. Very pretty coats as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dahl 3 tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	23880974

Then I went on to Boazmans, specifically for a ram. Thebest they had were the Dahl sheep. He has about 6 of them and claims they are all over 30 inches. There is a $500 trophy fee attached to them and I wouldn't let an arrow fly on them for that additional price, but you decide. Here are 2 of them and they represent the whole group, except one, that may have been 30 inches.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dahls Boaz TBH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	23880975

IMO Keith Johns is the place to be. More choice and reasonable prices. You will see and get a chance at what you want! Good luck and I hope you find something you like.

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...88#post1420888.

You missed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X