BAO or the Diamond C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAO or the Diamond C

lookin for a hog hunt. anybody been to both? i can only go 2 days and i believe the bao is a 3 day with unlimited hogs and no trophy fee. the diamond c would be cheaper but only a hog per day with tropghy fee. the bao would be $150 more but no limit or trophy fee. any ideas? not looking for a monster, just some eatin size pigs. thanks in advance.

Go see Skylar at the Diamond C, he will look after you right.

Comment

thanks anybody else?

Comment

Diamond C has lots of hogs in the 50-150 # range.

Comment

DIAMOND C HAS LOTS OF HOGS!! Never been to the BAO but I cant imagine that there is ANYPLACE that has more HOGS than SKYLAR at the DIAMOND C

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Sambo...I've been to the Diamond C a couple of times....its a great place. Actually, I believe it is $250 for 2 days, including 2 hogs up to 200 lbs. There is only a trophy fee if you shoot something over 200 lbs or extra hogs. Believe me...you will have plenty of shot opportunities at hogs in the 50-100 lb range. Good luck!!

Comment

thanks i may have to book a hunt pretty soon

Comment

anybody else?

Comment

I've been to BAO twice.They are covered up with hogs .Never been to Diamond C but have never heard anything bad about them.

DJ

Comment

BAO is a good place to go. I was a season leaser there for 6 yrs. Great people there in John and Ben. Plenty of hogs in all sizes.

bjohn

Comment

Went to BAO in Dec. Lots of pigs. Never saw a monster, just lots of eaters.

Comment

I've been to the diamond c several times, and have never been went home empty-handed-------plus the way skylar and sarah take care of you is worth its weight in gold--------they have lots of hogs, and some monster ones too!!! Personally, i would never go anywhere esle-------good luck.

Comment

Only hunted @ BAO. First class folks and LOTS of pigs.

Comment

Go see Skylar at the Diamond C. He'll take 1st class care of ya. That and he's got TONS of hogs. I can't wait to get back there.. Good Huntin..

Comment

Working...
                              X