Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Good looking buck right there.
    Thank ya sir.....I am so proud of this deer, because it had stormed the night before so bad that I had to walk 1.7 miles in to my area. The roads were so slick, Bo stopped all driving back there. My stand had taken a beating in the storm and I knew I would had to rebuild my entire setup. So I had decided to would pack a lunch and take a change of clothes. I walked in that morning around 10:00am, after the rain finally stopped, and started working. Got finished, walked down the road a good ways to eat and change clothes, went back and sat on the stand from around 1:00pm till dark and saw one deer all day and it was him. I was truly blessed to be in the right place at the right time that day!!

Comment

Is it Tuesday yet

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Thank ya sir.....I am so proud of this deer, because it had stormed the night before so bad that I had to walk 1.7 miles in to my area. The roads were so slick, Bo stopped all driving back there. My stand had taken a beating in the storm and I knew I would had to rebuild my entire setup. So I had decided to would pack a lunch and take a change of clothes. I walked in that morning around 10:00am, after the rain finally stopped, and started working. Got finished, walked down the road a good ways to eat and change clothes, went back and sat on the stand from around 1:00pm till dark and saw one deer all day and it was him. I was truly blessed to be in the right place at the right time that day!!
        That’s the way to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          That’s the way to do it!
          I believe I was in pasture 11 or 12 on that hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by PSEBRONCO View Post
            Is it Tuesday yet
            I’m dang close to loading up on the 8th and heading that way for 4-5 days.....trying to butter momma up.

Comment

Hope u can make it RLB.Are group left right before u killed that big buck in 2016..And definitely remember the bad storm

Comment

Originally posted by Tito View Post
                Hope u can make it RLB.Are group left right before u killed that big buck in 2016..And definitely remember the bad storm
                It was a nasty storm. Did we meet while y’all were there?

Comment

I’m dang close to loading up on the 8th and heading that way for 4-5 days.....trying to butter momma up.
                  You can do it. I’ll be down there during my wife’s birthday and I’m not dead.

Comment

Do it!!!

Comment

It was a nasty storm. Did we meet while y’all were there?
                      Yes sir !..I remember we did talk a bit including the guys in my group as well

Comment

Originally posted by Tito View Post
                        Yes sir !..I remember we did talk a bit including the guys in my group as well
                        I think I remember a group the nights before I killed that buck. I had Marty with me and I know y’all gotta remember that knucklehead!! That was such a good hunt and a great memory, because of what i had to go through to even hunt that day....dadgum wind blew 25-30 all day! It was hot and windy, but luck was in my side.

Comment

Momma said nope.....spent enough money on huntin this year already....I said, “but it’s a new year??” She didn’t buy it. Y’all kill’em dead, post up the pics and keep a live hunt going.....I’ll be living vicariously through you guys!!

Comment

There are some nice bucks roaming around down there this year. Tell her it’s a sale, for the quality of buck you can shoot and for the price it costs, you’d be stupid not to go.����

Comment

I think I remember a group the nights before I killed that buck. I had Marty with me and I know y’all gotta remember that knucklehead!! That was such a good hunt and a great memory, because of what i had to go through to even hunt that day....dadgum wind blew 25-30 all day! It was hot and windy, but luck was in my side.
                              Man that name did sound familiar!...We always meet good people at 1st point! That was an awesome buck u got there buddy u dseserved him for sure

Comment

Counting down the days....

Comment

Working...
                                X