Hog outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog outfitter

Anyone know of a hog outfitter near midland or less then 5 hours away from El Paso

Call Delbert Bishop in Odessa, Texas at 432-631-7428 or Matt at 432-631-0022. It is boar hunting with dogs and they prefer to use knives but we killed 3 in three hours. One was a boar with 3 inch tusks (2 inches is common). two more were sows and caught 2 piglets for raising. It cost 200.00 TOTAL and is guranteed pretty much. They hunt 100,000 acres. Hunts day and night time. Best hunt hog hunt i have ever been on. Tell them Steve from Midland told you to call!

Comment

I too live in ELP. Drop me a line and PLEASE let me know what they tell you.

Comment

I have not contacted these guys yet, instead I went to Extreme Whitetails AKA Boone Ranch while on trip. My report is on this link:

Comment

I work with Matt on occasions and they kill big hogs all the time...

Comment

600 acres to kill all the hogs you want for $100. Have killed several 350+lbs. Foodplots and feeders year round almost guaranteed kill, if not from the stand by spotlight at night.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisAlles View Post
              600 acres to kill all the hogs you want for $100. Have killed several 350+lbs. Foodplots and feeders year round almost guaranteed kill, if not from the stand by spotlight at night.
              where is this one and do you have any contact numbers?

Comment

please email me
                cazador1022 at yahoo dot com

Comment

JP and Cazador pm me. We were out at the ranch in Big Bend this past weekend and I got access to some of the alfalfa fields the hogs are tearing up down there. Also have the place in Fort Stockton, you bring the corn and some cold ones and we can go out sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X