the wildlife ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wildlife ranch

Thinking about booking a hunt with these guys and just wondering what if anything anyone might have to say about this place.

NO!!!

Do a search. They dont get very good reviews.

Comment

Just searched it and quickly decided not to go, thanks

Comment

Was it Iron Maiden who sang, "Run for the hills, Run for your lives?"

Comment

I can't say NO loud enough...............................nuff said!

Comment

keep looking it won't be hard to find something better.

Comment

pretty harsh responses...drive through mason all the time and often wondered...has anyone been burned or what is the source of the hostility? is it from experience? high prices, deception of trophy fees and opportunity...? just curious. from trphy pics on website seems like a "game farm" w/ any age,size,etc fair game and animals must be running a muck (often not a good thing).

Comment

Originally posted by trozy55 View Post
                Thinking about booking a hunt with these guys and just wondering what if anything anyone might have to say about this place.
                Since your in Houston, look at KJO

I booked in for axis doe & hog package.

Comment

Originally posted by wanger004 View Post
                  pretty harsh responses...drive through mason all the time and often wondered...has anyone been burned or what is the source of the hostility? is it from experience? high prices, deception of trophy fees and opportunity...? just curious. from trphy pics on website seems like a "game farm" w/ any age,size,etc fair game and animals must be running a muck (often not a good thing).
                  like hunting in a petting zoo.

Comment

That's it. It's a petting zoo. They seem more interested in you getting your animal and leaving. We went there a few years back to hunt rams and hogs and you really had to work at it to make it even seem like a hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by wanger004 View Post
                      Click "search forum"....enter Wildlife Ranch......bingo.....you will have more than enough info.

Comment

A zoo that needs to feed their animals. I won't get on my soap box but I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER hunt with them. Fool me once your fault fool me twice my fault. Stay away there are way better places.

Comment

I won a free hunt there and won't go.. can you say, canned and petting zoo in the same sentence?

Comment

Working...
                          X